This is how Static Salon is safely re-opening to serve you!
- Please follow all government regulated guidelines pertaining to social distancing and sanitizing during your visit to keep all of us safe and healthy
- If you are experiencing COVID-19/FLU like symptoms we ask you to not enter the salon and respect self-isolation rules if you have recently traveled or if you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Services are by appointment only. We will not be accepting walk-in appointments at this time.
- We are offering a limited selection of services at this time. They include haircuts and colour retouches. Extended appointments such as balayage and fashion colours are not available at this time.
- Scheduling is being done to adhere to social distancing requirements. For this reason, late arrivals may result in the need to reschedule the appointment.
- We are waiving our current cancellation policy of requiring 24 hours of notice. We ask that you provide as much notice as you can.
Those who do not attend their appointment with out notice will be required to pay 30% of the service fee prior to scheduling future services.
Arriving for your service:
- Please arrive alone – to allow for social distancing and respect regulations. Guests not receiving a service will be asked to wait outside the salon.
- Our waiting area is closed at this time. Please remain outside or in your vehicle until your service provider is ready for you. Text your stylist or ring our door bell to let us know you have arrived at or within 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please do not to bring items to your appointment such as food, beverages, bags, purses and jackets (weather permitting). Please carry only the necessary items such as cell phones, wallets and keys. This reduces points of contact and helps us in our efforts to clean and sanitize between clients.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the salon. Please sanitize or wash your hand upon arrival to the salon.
- Masks are mandatory while in the salon. We will be supplying a new clean mask for your visit. You have a choice of:
- Disposable ($2)
- Reusable ($8) (Subject to availability)
- If you choose to wear your own mask we require it to have thin elastic around the ear as to not interfere with cutting and colouring services and that it be clean. There is potential for masks to become stained with colour/products. Static Salon is not responsible for potentially stained elastic/masks.
- Upon entering the salon you will be asked to fill out a client Health questionnaire. A copy can be provided to you to review prior to you service if you wish.
- Please do shop but please refrain from touching jewelry and hair care products. A service provider will be happy to assist you. If you do handle an item, please give to a service provider to sanitize the item before placing it back on the shelf.
- We will not be offering refreshments at this time.
- Restrooms will be cleaned after each use. We ask that you use your restroom at home before you visit the salon. This will help us reduce the amount of time spent cleaning and increase the amount of time we can dedicate to serving you.
- We encourage the use of Contactless payment or E-transfer
- The salon will be closed between each client for cleaning of all work surfaces and points of contact including tools, equipment, workstations, sinks, washrooms, etc.
- Your service provider will be wearing Proper Protective Equipment (PPE) including a new mask, gloves, apron and Face Shield.
- Properly sanitized capes and towels are provided for each guest.
- All items that cannot be disinfected between clients, such as magazines, have been removed.